Warm floors come in several forms. Water pipes use polymer pipes and hot water for heating, cable pipes use electricity, and film pipes use special carbon nanoelements. The core floor is a type of infrared floor that uses a carbon core for heating. It is also called carbon fiber underfloor heating. It provides a high level of heating due to the directed heating of objects in the room.
The principle of operation of this type of warm floor is similar to film. Heat is achieved due to the effect of electricity on the heating element (in this case, a carbon rod) and infrared radiation. This type of floor is equipped with special temperature controllers and a sensor. Heat is spent only on heating people and furniture indoors. This floor has a lot of advantages, because during its development the pros and cons of all types of warm floors were taken into account.
Advantages of a core heat-insulated floor:
• This floor can withstand temperatures up to 50-60 ° C. It is fireproof and also does not overheat
• Unlike similar electrical types, rod heat-insulated floor can be installed in rooms with high humidity, for example on a loggia or in a bathroom. Moisture does not affect its operation at all, and it is also the safest in conditions of high humidity
• Carbon rods are environmentally friendly natural materials. This floor does not emit harmful substances, it allows you to effectively heat the premises without harm to health. This is most important for families with small children.
• Such a floor is perfect for laying under a wide variety of floor coverings. This laminate, and linoleum, and ceramic tiles
• The use of carbon rods can save up to 25-30% of electricity consumption
• This floor can be set to a specific temperature. Heating is quick and quiet
• No professional knowledge is required for laying a carbon floor. It is enough to do with instructions and a minimum set of knowledge
• They are durable, not subject to corrosion.
Carbon floor disadvantages:
• Before laying the core floor, remove the concrete base.
• Compared to water or electric floors, carbon ones have a high cost.
• To repair such a floor, it may be necessary to completely dismantle the floor, since it is necessary to find and eliminate the cause of the break shop
Rod floor heating. Advantages and disadvantages
More from BusinessMore posts in Business »
More from Digital MarketingMore posts in Digital Marketing »
More from TechnologyMore posts in Technology »
More from Web Design & DevelopmentMore posts in Web Design & Development »